For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Thompson-Brusstar on Chen, 'Manipulating Globalization: The Influence of Bureaucrats on Business in China'
Sunday, 17 February 2019, 2:29 PM
- Hopkins on Cohen, 'A Nation Like All Others: A Brief History of American Foreign Relations'
Saturday, 16 February 2019, 11:56 AM
- Gray on Scott-Smith and Rofe, 'Global Perspectives on the Bretton Woods Conference and the Post-War World Order'
Sunday, 10 February 2019, 2:33 PM
- Quince on Blatt, 'Race and the Making of American Political Science'
Saturday, 9 February 2019, 12:41 PM
- Andersen on Pearson, 'The Colonial Politics of Global Health: France and the United Nations in Postwar Africa'
Sunday, 3 February 2019, 12:26 PM
- Bishara on Mawani, 'Across Oceans of Law: The Komagata Maru and Jurisdiction in the Time of Empire'
Saturday, 2 February 2019, 12:29 PM
- Stewart on Grygiel, 'Return of the Barbarians: Confronting Non-State Actors from Ancient Rome to the Present'
Sunday, 27 January 2019, 9:14 PM
- Kimball on VanDeMark, 'Road to Disaster: A New History of America's Descent into Vietnam'
Saturday, 26 January 2019, 1:02 PM
- Han on Song, 'Making Borders in Modern East Asia: Tumen River Demarcation, 1881-1919'
Saturday, 19 January 2019, 12:20 PM
- Muller on Dawson, 'Undercurrents of Power: Aquatic Culture in the African Diaspora'
Sunday, 13 January 2019, 2:33 PM