For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Kim on Hwang, 'Korea’s Grievous War'
Sunday, 19 February 2017, 1:07 PM
- Craft on Lin, 'Accidental State: Chiang Kai-shek, the United States, and the Making of Taiwan'
Saturday, 18 February 2017, 12:27 PM
- Cusumano on Eckert, 'Outsourcing War: The Just War Tradition in the Age of Military Privatization'
Sunday, 12 February 2017, 2:50 PM
- Vann on Edwards, 'Contesting Indochina: French Remembrance between Decolonization and Cold War'
Saturday, 11 February 2017, 3:23 PM
- Ceniza Choy on Wang, 'Outsourced Children: Orphanage Care and Adoption in Globalizing China'
Sunday, 5 February 2017, 1:24 PM
- Doenecke on Dallek, 'Defenseless under the Night: The Roosevelt Years and the Origins of Homeland Security'
Saturday, 4 February 2017, 1:11 PM
- Mauch on Dreyer, 'Middle Kingdom and Empire of the Rising Sun: Sino-Japanese Relations, Past and Present'
Sunday, 29 January 2017, 5:44 PM
- Weiner on Borhi, 'Dealing with Dictators: The United States, Hungary, and Eastern Europe, 1942-1989'
Saturday, 28 January 2017, 12:47 PM
- Podvig on Kelleher and Dombrowski, 'Regional Missile Defense from a Global Perspective'
Sunday, 22 January 2017, 1:04 PM
- Schirmer on James Alexander Dun, 'Dangerous Neighbors: Making the Haitian Revolution in Early America'
Saturday, 21 January 2017, 1:11 PM