For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Roth on Bell and Crow, 'It's My Country Too: Women's Military Stories from the American Revolution to Afghanistan'
Sunday, 14 October 2018, 11:40 AM
- McCallum on Mayers, 'America and the Postwar World: Remaking International Society, 1945-1956'
Saturday, 13 October 2018, 10:41 AM
- Harknett on Valeriano and Jensen and Maness, 'Cyber Strategy: The Evolving Character of Power and Coercion'
Sunday, 7 October 2018, 11:57 AM
- Grimm on Heer, 'Mr. X and the Pacific: George F. Kennan and American Policy in East Asia'
Saturday, 6 October 2018, 11:44 AM
- Mittelstadt on May, 'Fortress America: How We Embraced Fear and Abandoned Democracy'
Sunday, 30 September 2018, 11:35 AM
- Flynn on Bhimull, 'Empire in the Air: Airline Travel and the African Diaspora'
Saturday, 29 September 2018, 11:43 AM
- Heinze on Totten, 'Dirty Hands and Vicious Deeds: The US Government's Complicity in Crimes against Humanity and Genocide'
Sunday, 23 September 2018, 1:47 PM
- Sandy on Terry, 'Attachments to War: Biomedical Logics and Violence in Twenty-First-Century America'
Saturday, 22 September 2018, 11:56 AM
- Rubinovitz on Samaan, 'Israel's Foreign Policy beyond the Arab World: Engaging the Periphery'
Sunday, 16 September 2018, 12:05 PM
- Miller on Cohen, 'When Proliferation Causes Peace: The Psychology of Nuclear Crises'
Saturday, 15 September 2018, 11:28 AM