For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Takeuchi on Gewirtz, 'Unlikely Partners: Chinese Reformers, Western Economists, and the Making of Global China'
Saturday, 22 July 2017, 11:42 AM
- Santese on Conze and Klimke and Varon, 'Nuclear Threats, Nuclear Fear and the Cold War of the 1980s'
Saturday, 15 July 2017, 11:46 AM
- Kennedy on Hannigan, 'The Great War and American Foreign Policy, 1914-24'
Sunday, 9 July 2017, 11:47 AM
- Landman on Reinbold, 'Seeing the Myth in Human Rights'
Saturday, 8 July 2017, 12:00 PM
- Senn on Debs and Monteiro, 'Nuclear Politics: The Strategic Causes of Proliferation'
Sunday, 2 July 2017, 11:54 AM
- Lieber on Kaufman, 'Dangerous Doctrine: How Obama's Grand Strategy Weakened America'
Saturday, 1 July 2017, 11:48 AM
- Farley on Moyar, 'Oppose Any Foe: The Rise of America’s Special Operations Forces'
Sunday, 25 June 2017, 11:22 AM
- Vang on Kurlantzick, 'A Great Place to Have a War: America in Laos and the Birth of a Military CIA'
Saturday, 24 June 2017, 12:50 PM
- Howard on Makdisi and Prashad, 'Land of Blue Helmets: The United Nations and the Arab World'
Sunday, 18 June 2017, 11:21 AM
- Conrad on Wright, 'The Terror Years: From al-Qaeda to the Islamic State'
Saturday, 17 June 2017, 11:55 AM