For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Henry on Karlin, 'Building Militaries in Fragile States: Challenges for the United States'
Monday, 13 August 2018, 12:01 PM
- Leake on Das Gupta and Lüthi, 'The Sino-Indian War of 1962: New Perspectives'
Friday, 10 August 2018, 12:51 PM
- Spence on Moran and Stout and Iordanou and Maddrell, 'Spy Chiefs: Intelligence Leaders in the United States and United Kingdom'
Wednesday, 8 August 2018, 1:50 PM
- Cardwell on Sklar, 'Creating the American Century: The Ideas and Legacies of America's Twentieth-Century Foreign Policy Founders'
Monday, 6 August 2018, 2:30 PM
- Getchell on Blumenau and Hanhimäki and Zanchetta, 'New Perspectives on the End of the Cold War: Unexpected Transformations?'
Saturday, 4 August 2018, 11:32 AM
- Andersen on Roberts, 'Citizenship and Antisemitism in French Colonial Algeria, 1870-1962'
Sunday, 29 July 2018, 11:30 AM
- Haddad-Fonda on Yetiv and Oskarsson, 'Challenged Hegemony: The United States, China, and Russia in the Persian Gulf'
Saturday, 28 July 2018, 11:26 AM
- Kitamura on McKevitt, 'Consuming Japan: Popular Culture and the Globalizing of 1980s America'
Sunday, 22 July 2018, 1:02 PM
- Crowe on Stover and Peskin and Koenig, 'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Pursuit of War Criminals from Nuremberg to the War on Terror'
Saturday, 21 July 2018, 11:18 AM
- McMahon on Pardew, 'Peacemakers: American Leadership and the End of Genocide in the Balkans'
Saturday, 14 July 2018, 12:03 PM