For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Sanchez-Graells on Armstrong, 'Brexit Time: Leaving the EU – Why, How and When?'
Sunday, 19 November 2017, 12:44 PM
- Williams on Herring, 'The American Century and Beyond: U.S. Foreign Relations, 1893-2014'
Saturday, 18 November 2017, 1:07 PM
- Karrar on Ross and Tunsjø, 'Strategic Adjustment and the Rise of China: Power and Politics in East Asia'
Sunday, 12 November 2017, 12:43 PM
- Martill on Clarke and Goodwin and Whiteley, 'Brexit: Why Britain Voted to Leave the European Union'
Saturday, 11 November 2017, 1:51 PM
- Pee on Coleman and Longley, 'Reagan and the World: Leadership and National Security, 1981-1989'
Sunday, 5 November 2017, 12:28 PM
- Egan on Krastev, 'After Europe'
Sunday, 5 November 2017, 12:25 PM
- Selden on Busch and Pilat, 'The Politics of Weapons Inspections: Assessing WMD Monitoring and Verification Regimes'
Saturday, 4 November 2017, 11:50 AM
- Duran on Tavares, 'Paradiplomacy: Cities and States as Global Players'
Sunday, 29 October 2017, 12:01 PM
- Little on Stephen R. Porter, 'Benevolent Empire: U.S. Power, Humanitarianism, and the World's Dispossessed'
Saturday, 28 October 2017, 12:11 PM
- Katz on Johnstone and Priest, 'US Presidential Elections and Foreign Policy: Candidates, Campaigns, and Global Politics from FDR to Bill Clinton'
Sunday, 22 October 2017, 12:02 PM