For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Díaz Ceballos on Cañizares-Esguerra, 'Entangled Empires: The Anglo-Iberian Atlantic, 1500-1830'
Sunday, 9 December 2018, 1:16 PM
- Chiam on Andersson, 'Revisiting the Vietnam War and International Law: Views and Interpretations of Richard Falk'
Saturday, 8 December 2018, 12:51 PM
- Alvandi on Shannon, 'Losing Hearts and Minds: American-Iranian Relations and International Education during the Cold War'
Saturday, 1 December 2018, 1:16 PM
- Foglesong on Thompson and Thompson, 'The Kremlinologist: Llewellyn E. Thompson, America's Man in Cold War Moscow'
Saturday, 24 November 2018, 11:32 AM
- Stamm on Brendebach and Herzer and Tworek, 'International Organizations and the Media in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries: Exorbitant Expectations'
Sunday, 18 November 2018, 1:44 PM
- Sager on Graziano, 'What Is a Border?'
Saturday, 17 November 2018, 12:53 PM
- Cox on Madsen, 'Sovereign Soldiers: How the U.S. Military Transformed the Global Economy After World War II'
Saturday, 10 November 2018, 12:17 PM
- Rajagopalan on Yusuf, 'Brokering Peace in Nuclear Environments: U.S. Crisis Management in South Asia'
Sunday, 4 November 2018, 12:16 PM
- Al-Qattan on Akın, 'When the War Came Home: The Ottomans' Great War and the Devastation of an Empire'
Saturday, 3 November 2018, 11:40 AM
- Behnke on Molloy, 'Kant's International Relations: The Political Theology of Perpetual Peace'
Saturday, 27 October 2018, 11:46 AM