For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Sarkar on Craig, 'America, Britain and Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Programme, 1974-1980: A Dream of Nightmare Proportions'
Sunday, 22 April 2018, 11:26 AM
- Buchanan on Bischof and Petschar, 'The Marshall Plan: Saving Europe, Rebuilding Austria'
Saturday, 21 April 2018, 11:50 AM
- Ellman on Applebaum, 'Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine'
Sunday, 15 April 2018, 12:05 PM
- Omelicheva on Shannon, 'U.S. Foreign Policy and Muslim Women’s Human Rights'
Saturday, 14 April 2018, 11:56 AM
- Lynch on Lourie, 'Putin: His Downfall and Russia's Coming Crash'
Saturday, 7 April 2018, 11:42 AM
- J.W. Goda on Crim, 'Our Germans: Project Paperclip and the National Security State'
Sunday, 1 April 2018, 12:19 PM
- Kuzmarov on Cantoni, 'Oil Exploration, Diplomacy, and Security in the Early Cold War: The Enemy Underground'
Sunday, 25 March 2018, 11:37 AM
- Borghard on Perkovich and Levite, 'Understanding Cyber Conflict: Fourteen Analogies'
Saturday, 24 March 2018, 11:41 AM
- Platte on Kim and Cohen, 'North Korea and Nuclear Weapons: Entering the New Era of Deterrence'
Saturday, 17 March 2018, 11:46 AM
- Kirkby on Frazier, 'Women's Antiwar Diplomacy during the Vietnam War Era'
Saturday, 10 March 2018, 4:03 PM