For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Haefner on Michel, 'The White House and White Africa: Presidential Policy toward Rhodesia during the UDI Era, 1965-1979'
Sunday, 18 August 2019, 11:46 AM
- Zollmann on Sandler, 'Empire in the Heimat: Colonialism and Public Culture in the Third Reich'
Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:35 PM
- Stone on Kuby, 'Political Survivors: The Resistance, the Cold War, and the Fight against Concentration Camps after 1945'
Sunday, 11 August 2019, 12:56 PM
- Schulman on Desch, 'Cult of the Irrelevant: The Waning Influence of Social Science on National Security'
Saturday, 10 August 2019, 11:36 AM
- Norwood on Hart, 'Hitler's American Friends: The Third Reich's Supporters in the United States'
Sunday, 4 August 2019, 12:40 PM
- Rutland on Berger and Fetzer, 'Nationalism and the Economy: Explorations into a Neglected Relationship'
Saturday, 3 August 2019, 2:03 PM
- Smith on Hardy and Holman, 'Hockey: A Global History'
Sunday, 28 July 2019, 11:14 AM
- Chow Bing on Tiang Boon, 'China's Global Identity: Considering the Responsibilities of Great Power'
Saturday, 27 July 2019, 12:48 PM
- Bryan Jr. on Strang, 'Frontiers of Science: Imperialism and Natural Knowledge in the Gulf South Borderlands, 1500-1850'
Sunday, 21 July 2019, 12:09 PM
- Mulligan on Ransom, 'Gambling on War: Confidence, Fear, and the Tragedy of the First World War'
Saturday, 20 July 2019, 11:06 AM