For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Streets-Salter on Ghosh, 'Gentlemanly Terrorists Political Violence and the Colonial State in India, 1919–1947'
Sunday, 18 February 2018, 12:26 PM
- Duncan on Marsh and Rapport, 'Understanding and Teaching the Age of Revolutions'
Saturday, 17 February 2018, 12:24 PM
- Barnett on Hirschhorn, 'City on a Hilltop: American Jews and the Israeli Settler Movement'
Sunday, 11 February 2018, 12:27 PM
- Dalacoura on Addi, 'Radical Arab Nationalism and Political Islam'
Saturday, 10 February 2018, 12:28 PM
- Karabegović on Malet and Anderson, 'Transnational Actors in War and Peace: Militants, Activists, and Corporations in World Politics'
Sunday, 4 February 2018, 1:00 PM
- Darrow on Grayzel and Proctor, 'Gender & the Great War'
Saturday, 3 February 2018, 1:06 PM
- Matsusaka on Paine, 'The Japanese Empire: Grand Strategy from the Meiji Restoration to the Pacific War'
Sunday, 28 January 2018, 7:07 PM
- Labelle on Grigas, 'The New Geopolitics of Natural Gas'
Saturday, 27 January 2018, 12:07 PM
- McGarr on Leake, 'The Defiant Border: The Afghan-Pakistan Borderlands in the Era of Decolonization, 1936-65'
Sunday, 21 January 2018, 12:31 PM
- Inal on Crawford, 'Wartime Sexual Violence: From Silence to Condemnation of a Weapon of War'
Saturday, 20 January 2018, 12:22 PM