For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Kieser on Morris and Zeʼevi, 'The Thirty-Year Genocide: Turkey's Destruction of its Christian Minorities, 1894-1924'
Sunday, 1 December 2019, 2:54 PM
- Rensink on Karuka, 'Empire's Tracks: Indigenous Nations, Chinese Workers, and the Transcontinental Railroad'
Saturday, 30 November 2019, 12:45 PM
- Roshwald on Scheck and Théofilakis and Torrie, 'German-occupied Europe in the Second World War'
Sunday, 24 November 2019, 2:40 PM
- Chiampan on Sayle, 'Enduring Alliance: A History of NATO and the Postwar Global Order'
Saturday, 23 November 2019, 12:15 PM
- Sheridan on Hubbert, 'China in the World: An Anthropology of Confucius Institutes, Soft Power, and Globalization'
Sunday, 17 November 2019, 12:33 PM
- Harms on Marino, 'Feminism for the Americas: The Making of an International Human Rights Movement'
Saturday, 16 November 2019, 12:41 PM
- Hansen on Caldwell, 'Deported Americans: Life after Deportation to Mexico'
Sunday, 10 November 2019, 12:29 PM
- Aronova on Wolfe, 'Freedom's Laboratory: The Cold War Struggle for the Soul of Science'
Saturday, 9 November 2019, 12:08 PM
- Nicol on Rowe, 'Arctic Governance: Power in Cross-Border Cooperation'
Sunday, 3 November 2019, 11:37 AM
- Berridge on Cusumano and Kinsey, 'Diplomatic Security: A Comparative Analysis'
Saturday, 2 November 2019, 11:44 AM