For older reviews, please visit the H-Diplo Book Reviews site.
- Mallari on Tsuchiya and Acree Jr., 'Empire's End: Transnational Connections in the Hispanic World'
Saturday, 25 March 2017, 5:13 PM
- Robertson on Notaker and Scott-Smith and Snyder, 'Reasserting America in the 1970s: U.S. Public Diplomacy and the Rebuilding of America's Image Abroad'
Sunday, 19 March 2017, 4:29 PM
- Lucas on Wissing, 'Hopeless but Optimistic: Journeying through America's Endless War in Afghanistan'
Saturday, 18 March 2017, 12:53 PM
- Jensen on Bradley, 'The World Reimagined: Americans and Human Rights in the Twentieth Century'
Sunday, 12 March 2017, 12:23 PM
- English on Sell, 'From Washington to Moscow: US-Soviet Relations and the Collapse of the USSR'
Saturday, 11 March 2017, 5:54 PM
- Dolan on Baldwin, 'Power and International Relations: A Conceptual Approach'
Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:52 PM
- Haeussler on Grob-Fitzgibbon, 'Continental Drift: Britain and Europe from the End of Empire to the Rise of Euroscepticism'
Saturday, 4 March 2017, 1:34 PM
- Clinefelter on Schlosser, 'Cold War on the Airwaves: The Radio Propaganda War against East Germany'
Sunday, 26 February 2017, 2:57 PM
- Pavelec on Brooks, 'How Everything Became War and the Military Became Everything: Tales from the Pentagon'
Saturday, 25 February 2017, 2:01 PM
- Kim on Hwang, 'Korea’s Grievous War'
Sunday, 19 February 2017, 1:07 PM